Monday, October 19, 2009

At Home With Chal

I really am loving the ability to muck around on my own land. Not that I have any prims left after the house, the landscaping, the waves, the prim water, the furniture blah, blah, blah. Just having the owners rights to have a security orb, set my own music, tv station and all the other things I've never had the opportunity to do is fun. I like hanging around the house when I have the time and going through my inventory unearthing stuff I'd forgotten I had. Like a lot of you, one of my most favorite things to do is put together looks from the bizarre to the banal. Using pieces from all different designers and seeing how they come together is great fun and lets me be the stylist I secretly want to be.

Not everything has to be out there and elaborate. I like to create casual looks for Chalice and using the house as a backdrop, I put together a simple but quirky outfit ready to go out with the girls shopping and for a bite of lunch.

Unfortunately the girls were late again and Chalice was left waiting. You know how it is, you go from room to room and chair to chair wondering where the hell are they.

Yeah they eventually arrived. A week later. Those hunts can take forever.














Eyes: Expressive Eyes Grey by Nany Merlin
Hair: Harlow in Natural Blond by Maitreya
Skin: Jesse in Sunkiss by Belleza (# 13)
Jacket: Dictator Shrug in Black by Digit Darkes
Top: Sexy Back top by Meh
Jeans: Zaara Classic Blue Jeans (slouchy leg)
Shoes: Mishima Dawn in Steel by Maitreya
Glasses: Celeste by primOptic
Hairpiece: Double Dragon Fur Hair Ornament by Z's

No comments:

Post a Comment