Saturday, December 26, 2009

Any More Presents?????????????????

Well I just couldn't bring it home...my 12 days of Christmas piece will have to remain 8 days but I will show you the other 4 outfits I came up with. 

I hope you all had a wonderful, food filled Christmas.  I am completely stuffed with stuffing, turkey, ham, pudding.  I haven't exercised for 3 days and feel yuk but today I'm off to drown myself at the pool.  I will be dragging my food filled body up and down the lane hoping that the life guards keep their eye on me in case I sink like a stone.  I estimate 1000 laps might undo my Christmas excess.

Now I must get the bod ready for New Year.





The Designers:

Hair:  Tarae in Black from JE Republic
Skin:  Jesse Sunkiss Make Up 10 by Belleza
Eyes:  Expressive Eyes in Blue 4 by Nany Merlin
Dress:  Passing Swans by Paper Couture
Tights:  Metallic Gold Lycra Tights by Viva La Glam
Gloves: Quilt Handwarmer in Brown by UnTone  Designer: Cocomitsu Mayo
Shoes:  Phoebe Shoes in Brown from Kookie
Hair Accessory:  Oriental Hair Accessory by JE Republic
Earrings:  Antonia Silver by DeLa

No comments:

Post a Comment