Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I'm Such A Poser.





I want to share a little secret with you that was actually shared with me by the adorable Barbarella Fuosing one day.  Thank you hun.  I wanted a really easy pose hud that I could wear and be able to fill with hundreds of my model poses to use anywhere in SL.  She told me about Kru Flan's Anim Preview Hud available at Kru's Boutique for only 1L.  This hud is so simple and convenient, I just can't get by without it now.  The hud holds no more than 100 poses but because it's copy, you can make a load of them depending on how many poses you have.  You drop the hud to the ground and just drop them in (no more than 100 though).  Wear it and a little box comes up on the screen that actually names each pose.  You just press play and then click forward or back arrows.


I have 6 separate huds that I alternate between. I also have more for sitting poses, moving poses, laying poses and silly poses. What I love is the fact that the hud window is so small and doesn't interfere with the screen. I'm sure you all have your own system of shooting around SL for your blogs but I have found this to be the easiest thing ever and it just doesn't matter what location I'm in, it always works. My 1L outlay has paid for itself a gazillion times over in terms of being organized.

So if you've been looking for a system to take the headache out of photographing yourself, this is it. Go visit Kru's Boutique. When you land there, look for her shop that specifically says POSES and click this sign shown below.


If you don't come back to my blog saying 'omg Chalice may I lick your feet and feed you a grape' I'll send you a set of steak knives.

Kru Flan get's my SL Resident Of The Week Award. It would also be remiss of me not to mention her wonderful poses, clothes and a plethora of other items for sale in her shops.

4 comments:

  1. So simple, I could cry. Wipes tear. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooowww may i ..... nah .. thanks for posting ;) love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. *poop* I bought something for 800 L$ when this would have been fine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay I'm so glad I actually posted something useful..lol.

    Awww Anon....damn that 800 big one's could have gone towards hair or skin :-(

    xxx

    ReplyDelete