Thursday, September 9, 2010

Chantkare, Flower And Fag.

Whatever I wear from Chantkare I love, adore, cherish. Applonia Criss' superb label is more special each time I enter the store and this little number called, Anchors, reminds me of the 1950's. Crisp, clean with classical lines, it's a dress that begs attention.

Chalice In Wonderland Blog

This skin from Your Skin and Your Shape is available at The Dressing Room and there was just something about it I loved. Called 'I'm Not Perfect', I wanted to wear it with a conservative outfit to create the look of good girl on a bad night. The skin comes with a dark hair base and excellent little chignon attachment. Me likes a lot.

Chalice In Wonderland Blog

I'm crazy about hair attachments and my dream for SL would be that all skins come with standard colored hair bases and hair designers could create fabulous styles that match all skins.

Chalice In Wonderland Blog
DON'T SMOKE.

Chalice In Wonderland Blog

Dress/Belt:  Chantkare
Shoes: =L+R+W= 
Earrings: Caroline's
Rings:  Glow Studio
Skin/Hair Attachment: YSYS
Eyes: Belleza
Smoke: Moq Design
Nails: J's
Location:  Yuma's Hair



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful and charming. Photos are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much eita. OMG I love your blog and pics. Coming from you that means a lot. I really love LOVE your style. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. And for everyone else, take a look at Just Fine. http://eitaroigaly.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete