Sunday, October 17, 2010

On The Couch With Chalice - Come Be My Guest

Chalice In Wonderland Blog

Want to promote yourself, share your story or just show off your fabulousness? Do it here on Chalice In Wonderland. Follow the instructions below.

Can't wait to meet you.

How do I feature on Chalice In Wonderland?

  • Create a note card and ensure you have your SL name in the title so I know who you are.
  • Cut and paste the questions below on to the note card and answer them. 
  • I will use between 1 and 3 pictures (no bigger than 1024 x 1024).
  • Attach the pictures to the note card, making sure they are full permissions.
  • Send in-world to Chalice Carling.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cut and paste questions

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:
Born:
Who I am:
What I do:
What I love:
What I want:
What I want you to know:

No comments:

Post a Comment