Tuesday, February 22, 2011

All Hail The Maxi.



I've blogged items from the fabulous store Not Without You before as I'm a huge fan of the designer, Cashmere Pye. I purchased this dress a while ago called, wait for it....Zebra and was meaning to share it with you as I wanted to profile a maxi dress.

I love the retro appeal of this one as it reminds me of pictures I saw of my mum in the 1970's wearing something like this. I took a few maxi dresses with me on my world trip in 2009 as their versatility and impact took me from beach to bar. Chalice has accessorized to the max for night time fun but some summer sandals, hair in a loose bun, floppy hat and casual beach bag would be just as cool by the beach. Well until you whip it off and show off your new kini's.

I just wanted to give an honorable mention to Exposeur Poses & Animations. I only fairly recently discovered these poses (god knows why it took me so long) and they are just the best, particularly for photo shoots. The variety is unreal and I just find them so life like with great attention to detail. Hands beautifully positioned and they work so well with clothing. Join the group guys as there's wonderful deals etc to be had.


The business end:
Skin: Michelle by Mayden Couture
Hair and accessories: Bossy in Cranberry by Cake
Eyes: Moss by Acid and Mala
Dress: Zebra by Not Without You
Earrings: Love Me by JD Designs
Bracelets: Tres Bangles in Silver from Armidi
Bag: Vintage Clutch by Glow Studio's
Nails: By je suis
Poses: By Exposeur

No comments:

Post a Comment