Monday, July 25, 2011

Glasnost - No It's Not A Space Station.

Click the pic to get a better view of the wonderful textures.

Ooops I did it again. I TP'd in to somewhere and found a designer and outfit I adore. I ended up at Meow and walked around looking at the cute little shops and I came across Glasnost, a store without even a sign. Tiny little shop with humble stock but what there is is quality. I mean look at this for crying out loud. It's freaking adorable. The designer is light claven and to be honest, I checked light's profile and there wasn't even a reference to Glasnost but I'm hoping this label is on the rise. In my opinion it deserves stupendous applause. Please light...make more...make more. No pressure or anything though.


The outfit consists of the skirt, belt, stockings, top and frill. Fits like a glove and comes in three other stunning color combo's. I hope light knows how brilliant these pieces are.


This is called the Posh Outfit and I chose 'Alive and Dried'. Too funny. I do love it when I find someone who rings Chal's bells.



Lemme share:

Hair: Knotted in Marilyn tone by LeLutka
Skin: Elena Glow Skin in Pale by LAQ
Eyes: Icy Eyes by WAP Designs
Nails: Nail Palette 1 by Mandala
Top/Skirt/Belt/Stockings: Post Outfit (Alive and Dried) from Glasnost
Bag: Birger Bag by LeLutka
Shoes: Mishima Dawn in Leather Green by Maitreya
Mouth decoration: Ooo Arr Chewing Straw by Chapeau tres Mignon
Necklace and Earrings: I <3 You My Friends from glow studio
Hair piece: Roses Headpiece by Solidea Folies
Bracelets: Toume Bracelets by Convoitise
Location: Luck - Cafe and Green Gables

RIP Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment