Sunday, August 21, 2011

BoHo HoBo Jean-ius.


I've had a blast doing the Platinum Hunt, reacquainting myself with all the glorious designers who blow me away with their talent. So much fun in fact that I've neglected my blog and delayed posting some of the great things that have been sent to me. Sorry lovies but sometimes I need to drop the business and just be a resident without a cause.

Trill Zapatero from BoHo HoBo sent me these Popsicle Jeans in Cherry and I was dying to post them. I love good jeans and have a soft spot for bell bottoms. They come with a brilliant belt and the texture and seams are quality all the way.


I'm not a big wing wearer but when I stumbled across this store called Equus a little while back, I was mesmerized by this set called Pegasi Embryo Wings. I'll be bringing some more Equus magic in the form of slick couture pieces that I fell in love with very soon. That's Chalice's very soon not the rest of the worlds very soon.


Another purchase I am excited about was these Polly Suede Shoes from Ducknipple. Me adores them and I'm even more thrilled that one pair affords you color change choices and I'm really impressed with the foot.


During my hunting, I found the haughty Deco Necklace in the form of a clothing layer at Grixdale for 50% off...boo hoo. Grixdale don't go:-( I didn't have the energy to rifle through my wardrobe for a top so wore this to cover the boobies. Likewise, I found these great Smexy Black and Bowie Lace Gloves from Epic and thought, what the hell. Throw them on too Chal.

Only 25 stores left to go but really I don't want the hunt to end. The Platinum Hunt is a gooden. Now I must spend copious hours unpacking and trying it all on.

Meh Clothes:
Hair: Knotted Hair in Marilyn tone by LeLutka.
Skin: Elena Pale Glow Skin by LAQ.
Eye Shadow Tattoo: Two Days To Go Fuchsia Shadow by synt.
Necklace: Deco Layer necklace by Grixdale.
Jeans and Belt: Popsicle Jeans in Cherry by BoHo HoBo.
Wings: Pegasi Embryo Wings by Equus.
Shoes: Polly by Ducknipple.
Bangle: Gilded Goddess bracelet by Paris Metro.
Gloves: Smexy Black and Bowie Lace Gloves by Epic.
Poses: From Juxtapose.
Shot at Zaara.

2 comments:

  1. Love your styling and accessories, and what amazing wings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lisa xxxxx I love these wings too.

    ReplyDelete