Friday, September 7, 2012

Sasha's So Teazy.


Could I be more behind in my blogging?  NO.  Goodness knows when Sasha Frangelli popped this is my post box but better late than never I say.

She has created the most daring big number called TEAZY.  Maybe you might wonder why the name until one turns around to show the back of the dress.  Only those with ripe, firm derrieres need apply when it comes to this dress.  Hey sweeties, we can all have one.




Shown in Baby Pink, remember that Sascha's Designs always offer's options, but I have shown one type of skirt in this set.

Hair: Baroque Hair in Baby Violet from Boudoir.
Skin: Linn in Light Tone from Glam Affair.
Lip Tattoo: Eccentric Lipstick in Rave from the skinnery
Eye Tattoo:  Gift Shop Pink by White Widow.
Shoes: Edgy Pumps in Lilac from House of Fox.
Necklace/Rings/Bracelets/Nails: Kabuki in Shangri-La Pink by Mandala.
Earrings: Monica earrings in Purple/silver by Mandala.
Dress: Teazy in Baby Pink by Sascha's Designs.

In Baby Blue:




Hair: Flower Hair by Boudoir.
Skin: Linn in Light Tone by Glam Affair.
Lashes: Elf Lashes by Boudoir.
Nails: By Mandala.
Bracelet: Heavy Metal by Paris Metro.
Rings: Rome by Finesmith.
Shoes: Wonder by Kalnins (me thinks the wonderful Maris Kanto left - boo hoo).
Dress: Teazy in Baby Blue from Sascha's Designs.

If anyone dropped my blog from syndication, can you please (PRETTY PLEASE), include me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment