Friday, May 17, 2013

Give It Up For Mesh Head.


Gawd I got so side tracked putting this look together, it felt like I was everywhere and spending it up like a Getty.  But I couldn't be more thrilled with the pieces I purchased.

The look started with the wonderfully patterned Xtreme Tank and boots from Mesh Head.  The tank has a hud that gives you the option of 8 patterns but I was particularly enamored by this design and purchased the matching boots.  I simply love it.  I also must say that I found the customer service responsive, friendly and timely. 


I love the subtle connection between top and shoes.  Designer Francesco Carrera caters to biker dudes and rock chick's and her ability with mesh clothing is masterful.  What I specifically love is the fact that the design is replicated inside the top which makes for no invisible lines.


Another favorite store of mine is MOW.  I found these fabulous Grey Cargo Jeans with great detail and Unisex Arm Warmers.  I've found everything I've purchased at MOW to be of excellent quality.  MOW is actually an acronym for 'My Own Way' and designer Medusa Back certainly does it her own way.

For some reason I kept looking for 'the' bag to add to this outfit and finally found it at Bliensen and MaiTai called 'Oh My Stars O-Rama Love Birds'.  Very happy with it I was.

The watch was a favorite pick up from Kumaki which sell the biggest selection of glasses I've ever seen among other things.  The watch is called 'Rasta Army Watch'.  Seriously, if you want glasses, go to Kumaki.


The color change glasses I'm wearing here are from AvaGirl and can be worn on the nose or on top of your head.  With a color change hud, the options are endless.  I looked for ages for the right necklace and found it at Primitive Design called 'Candy Cross'.  As I always appreciate, it comes with a resizer hud which makes it so much easier to achieve that perfect fit.  The earrings I purchased from CoLLisions called 'Rain Dance'.  I again chose a hair from Diva called Asami which can be worn with or without the pony tail. I do have an ear plug in my left ear only you can't see it for my hair.  Regardless, it's from Zombie Suicide called 'The Day Of The Dead' and they're fabulous. 


I should note that no boobs fell out during the making of this post.

Hair: Asami in Moon Stone by Diva
Skin: Margot in Europa tone by Glam Affair
Eyes: Vanity Eyes in Platinum by IKON
Top: Black Xtreme Tank Top (with pattern change hud) by Mesh Head
Pants: Grey Cargo Jeans from MOW
Arm Warmers: Unisex Arm Warmers in Grey from MOW
Bag: Oh My Stars O-Rama Love Birds by Bliensen and MaiTai
Boots: Suede SK8R Chic Ankle Boots by Mesh Head 
Glasses: From AvaGirl
Watch: Rasta Army Watch from Kumaki  
Earrings: Rain Dance from CoLLisions
Necklace: Candy Cross from Primitive Design
Ear Plug: The Day Of The Dead by Zombie Suicide
Nails: Colored nail glove from DownDownDown

No comments:

Post a Comment