Friday, September 6, 2013

50 Shades Of Purple.


I found this gorgeous lavender top at Zaara the other day and loved the cut of it.  With a deep V neck and cinched at the waist, I couldn't resist.  Off I went to find me something to wear with it and found myself again at Molichino where I spotted these pants.


Mesh pants are great and I love that they do away with that horrible crease in the crotch area that used to be a problem with pants and shorts.

 
The colored bracelets are also from Zaara and I paired them with the Tefutefu jewellery set from Mandala.  I'm in my Tri Colored Heels (again) and after purchasing the fat pack, will always have a pair of shoes for any color or occasion.  The clutch is Le Primitif and adds even more color. 

WHERE?

HAIR: Asami in Moonstone from Diva
SKIN: Doll in Porcelain by Pink Fuel
LIP GLOSS: From Cleo skin - glossy lips by Glam Affair
FRECKLE TATTOO: From Cleo skin by Glam Affair
EYE SHADOW: la vie make up in Berry from Label Mode (only at Marketplace)
LASHES: Love My Eyes Liner and Mascara from Boom
EYES: Sunrise Eyes in Pale Violet from IKON
HANDS AND FEET: By Skink
TOP: Ashima Blouse in Lavender by Zaara
PANTS: Giffy Pants by Molichino
SHOES: Tri Colored Wedges by Slink
BAG: Bow Clutch in Floral Plum from Le Primitif
NECKLACE AND EARRINGS: Tegutegu Jewellery Set in Rainbow by Mandala
RING CAMERA LEFT: From Gloria Set by Donna Flora
RING CAMERA RIGHT: Square Ruby Ring by Donna Flora
LOCATION: Small Town Green

No comments:

Post a Comment