Monday, March 29, 2010

Chalice In Wonderland: Creating Some Kind Of Wonderful.

I've been a bad, bad blogger.  Fashion has hardly entered my head in the last two weeks as I create my own SLirvana.  Not that it matters...there's been an abundance of stylish blogger's bringing home the bacon in terms of fashion excellence. 

The creation of Chal's SL home has been a joy.  It's my special place where I can hibernate and recharge the batteries when I choose to be in-world.  My RL environment is equally nourishing to the soul but somewhat more chaotic so having this little place, even if it's virtual, is therapeutic in a way.

I have practically lived at Heart's Botanical's.  Created by Dolly and Lilith Heart, this slice of heaven is the best of it's kind in SL.  It's as close to a real garden center as you'll find anywhere and very reasonably priced in my opinion and so many options that are not prim heavy. 

In the first pic, I'm meditating in the Weeping Willow Tree House Tinzy from Heart's and it's an amazing place to sit your avi, especially if you have a special friend to share it with.  I am perceptually single in SL so I sit up there alone, up a tree that I'd never dare to climb in RL.  Spiders you see :-(  With a wide choice of sitting spaces, it's a striking and useful addition to your garden with a great view of your surrounds.


The next pic, I'm sitting in the Roost Tree from designer Kao Sands at her shop iTutu Garden and Furniture.  If you haven't been there, you have to go look at some of her amazing pieces.  The Roost Tree has a lay down pose so just click it and choose sit.  Placed over the water, it's a lovely relaxing way to spend some time in SL while sorting your inventory or checking the fash feeds.  


Last pic shows a silhouette of my plot showcasing all the amazing flora available in SL.  Primarily from Heart's and Antreas Alter, designer of Real Waves, I am in awe of the quality of the products these designers produce.  The layout and presentation of both is amazing and I highly recommend a trip down to see for yourself if you are planning a make over of your land.


Now I've spent enough time on this project, its back to ferreting out some of my favorite fashion before my inspiration dries up for good.

Enough about me.  What do you think about me?

No comments:

Post a Comment