Sunday, March 14, 2010

Chalice In Wonderland: I've Gone To The Dogs

I am a scarf nut in RL and my two favorite labels are Sir Alistair Rai now known as Sataya Rai and Matta (Cristina Gitti).

When I provisioned for my world trip in August, I made sure I was well stocked with these scarves and they protected me from the hot sun wherever I traveled.  The Rai scarves in particular were great for throwing over my hair when exploring Petra in Jordan and when I wanted to snuggle down for a sleep, I wrapped myself up in them like a blanket. 

In SL, I can't resist a scarf either so imagine my delight when I stumbled across this scarf at The Dogs, a contemporary menswear shop.  Yes, this is a men's scarf called Shorditch in red and white but I loved it so much and I knew it would work.  I saw a lot of this material in the Middle East and it's dramatic and stunning.  The designer at The Dogs is JDDM Catteneo and I want to tell you how awesome this scripted scarf is....the way you've draped it is perfect and I'll be popping back constantly to see what other treasures you've created.  So please enjoy the Shorditch scarf accompanied with white clothing pieces






Hair: New 64 from W&Y
Skin: Eclat Light Make Up #4 by LeLutka
Eyes: Expressive Eyes Blue #2 by Nany Merlin
Nails: Red by J's Main Store
Lashes: Photoshot by LeLutka
Pants: Zoe in White by Mimikri
Top: White halterneck top by Ce Cubic Effect
Scarf: Shorditch by The Dogs
Shoes: Laque White by Storm Schmooz
Earrings: Estelle Ruby Earrings designed by Ryker Beck
Watch: DeVille in Silver designed by Francis Chung

Found a great little sim called Lusiadas where these pics were taken.  Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment