Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Flair Of LaViere.


Hello precious ones....yes YOU.

Here is another wee purchase from my time at Modavia Fashion Week when I stumbled across some vendor posters with one of them showing this wonderful, fresh white outfit from LaViere called 'The Blanche'. I loved it immediately and loved the price even more. If memory serves me correctly, it was only about L$150. I hadn't heard of LaViere before and post my picture taking, I took a trip over to the shop. The designer, Azure Electricteeth (one wonders whether she can carve the Sunday roast with her mouth) appears to be starting up shop at Elsewhere and I must say, I'm excited. The shop design is smart and already filled with lots of lovely things.  I may be wrong but given it's not entirely filled, I'm gathering its a new venture...I apologize if I'm incorrect here.


I went looking for white shoes and at my first stop, Similar Italian Footwear, I found a gorgeous pair called 'Otranto'. OMG I'm in love with my feet. I have fallen in complete love with this brand and I simply can't get enough of them.


I'm a lucky girl. When I logged yesterday, the one and only Maddox DuPont of MaDesigns fame was kind enough to send me copies of all his new release couture hair. OMG people...they are stunning. I can't help wonder if he meant to forward them to someone else but Maddox, I'm extremely grateful and will be showcasing the various styles as I blog. Here I'm wearing my favorite, Maya. I also found these cute silver steam punk glasses from Amaranthus, a Victorian Gothic Jewelery and Accessory store I found at the Jewelery Fair.


I found the snazzy white belt called Tory from LeLutka and the riding crop was a giftie from Violator. It's scripted so you can smack anyone you like. Anyway, enough from me.  On to the next outfit...

Credit where credit's due:
Hair Base: Paper Couture.
Hair: MaDesigns.
Skin: Glam Affair.
Eyeliner Tattoo: LionSkins.
Outfit including Tattoo makeup: LaViere.
Shoes: Similar Italian Footwear.
Crop: Violator.
Bangles: Armidi.
Earrings: Mandala.
Glasses: Amaranthus.
Belt: LeLutka.
Nails: Pixel Mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment