Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Town and Country in Chantkare.


I couldn't resist this outfit from Chantkare called 'Country' that I purchased at Modavia Fashion Week. WOW what a combo. Regal taffeta skirt with drapes and folds pairs perfectly with a country tweed jacket adorned with traditional leather buttons. If I loved it any more, I'd marry it. Conservative yet the glimpse of midriff sexes it up.


I'm also loving this new hair and base from Paper Couture. More, more hair Lu ladies. You've done a marvelous job with this, in fact, it's my favorite base thus far, ever, ever.


As you can see, I've had a little blog make over and hope you like it. I needed a little whitewash in my life.

Credits
Hair, headband and base: Paper Couture.
Skin: Glam Affair.
Eyes: WAP Designs.
Eyeliner: Miamai.
Jacket, skirt and belt: Chantkare.
Shoes and socks: Maitreya.
Bag: Bounce.
Earrings and necklace: DooDads.
Nails: Mandala.
Ring: Kunglers.

2 comments:

  1. You did indeed have a good time at the Modavia sim -- great looks, and you have shown some pieces I didn't even see in the smorgasbord :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks for stopping by. Yep I overdosed at Modavia and loved it. Thanks for the comment. xxxx

    ReplyDelete