Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I Waited...You Never Came.

Thrown back into the single world, my safe little life is a thing of the past.  My thoughts turn to the uncertainty of meeting new people and the fact that you never really know anyone...even those we truly think we do.  While the relationship with me is the best relationship I've ever had, I can't help but wonder what lay ahead.  Will my heart be broken again?  I will have to wait and see...


She waits...


And waits...

The style
Hair: Rain in Marilyn tone by LeLutka.
Skin: Mila in Pear tone (make up 7) by LeLutka.
Eyes: Grey/Green Eternal eyes by IKON.
Top: Gathered Frilled Blouse in Grey by Mon Tissu.
Skirt: Highland Skirt in Light Grey by Mon Tissu.
Jacket: Leather Jacket by Slave.
Boots: Baviera Boots by Crazy Clothes.
Rings: Glam Rings (included in Glam Nail set) by UtopiaH.
Bag: Haute Tote Bag by Tres Blah.
Location: Dry Land (sim designed by Anita Witt - brilliant place).

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your relationship (and it sounds like RL, yes?). I hope all goes well with you and welcome back to SL. I hope your "wonderland" helps you through this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks so much Kirsten. Yes its RL :-) Too real. I'm finding spending some time in SL a positive diversion and I'm really enjoying all the new builds and sims that have been developed since I left. Not to mention the wonderful fashion that's evolved. Sending you a thank you hug. x

    ReplyDelete