Saturday, August 17, 2013

Cut Me And I Will Bead.


I just had to share one of my most favorite outfits in a long time from the label [JP]:dsg.  I purchased this quite some time ago, maybe a month or more and forgot to put it on.  When I did...well...I was so impressed that I have stayed up to blog it.  Called 'Malia', it is a work of art and comes with the necklace and beading around the bottom of the jumper dress.   The lace leggings can be worn black or in white. OMG I love it.


Look at that gorgeous belt and beading treatment and to boot, all of it can be resized.  Divine.


The bag I picked up at House of Fox called 'Roman Bag' in Rusted Teal.  My Bliensen and MaiTai 'Eurydike' earrings were just the thing to match the necklace.  I added two hair pieces for this look.  The brownish floral barrette is called 'Sekei' from Indyra Orignals and the black lace headdress is called 'Dakini' from Miamai.  I just threw on both and loved the effect.


I popped on my Fabric Platforms that are add-on's from Slink and my look is complete.  If I do say so myself, I'm loving this to bits.

Now the hair I purchased at Lotus called 'Celia'.  I really love the edginess of it and felt it an unusual cut for SL.  See, look and ye shall find.

SHOPPING:

HAIR: Celia from Lotus
SKIN: Amberly Petal Edition skin (Tribal) by Glam Affair
EYES:Deep Sky Mesh Eyes in London Fog by Mayfly
HANDS AND FEET: By Slink
POLISH: Black Drama by ASS
DRESS, BELT, BEADING AND NECKLACE: Malia by [JP]:dsg
SHOES: Black Fabric Platforms by Slink
BAG: Roman Bag in Rusted Teal by House of Fox
Earrings: Eurydike by Bliensen and MaiTai
Ring: Black Heart by Sakide
Floral Barrette: Sekei by Indyra Originals
Headdress: Dakini by Miamai
LOCATION: Syltopia

No comments:

Post a Comment