Sunday, August 4, 2013

Thunderbirds Are Go!


Well color me happy, I'm wearing Little Petits Details and I'm not sure who is wearing who.  The dress is so, well, BIG.  I like big and colorful so this little number hollered from across the shop.  Called the 'Carmen Striped Dress', I love the color combo Mz Nevery has created.

Had to wear my new 'Fashionista Sunglasses' from Glow Studio and it was off to Mandala to purchase yet another color combo in the 'Tefutefu' necklace and earrings set, this time in the 'Rainbow' tones.  That Mr Kikunosuke Eel is keeping me poor but nourished by the fact that he makes such damn fine jewellery.

  
So billowy and beautiful, the dress is pointing to my fabulous GOS 'Lauren d'Orsay' shoes in black.  Personally I think these would literally walk off the shelves if they were called 'Chalice Pumps Hard' but being a patient person at heart, will continue to hope.


Fashion is in the little petits details so see my tootsies...matching the dress don't you know.  Could these shoes be any more sublime?


Now I know what you're all thinking.  How did she get such a perfect match with the bag?  Well I Marketplaced again and found this 'Cristal Clutch' in Lilac from BeloD, a shop for bags and poses.  New to me so looking forward to checking it out in world.


My hair was a purchase from EMO-tions at the Hair Fair called 'Loredana' in Swedish Blond.  Very sleek.

A word of warning about this look sweeties.  Please keep a safe distance from those around you because the dress has so many points you could easily take an eye out.

I just wanted to share that according to my Blogger stats, since the beginning of my blog I have had over 100,000 views.  Thank you.  Love ya's till next time.

YES:

Hair: Loredana in Swedish Blond by EMO-tions
Skin: Betty in Pale tone (Make up #8) by Belleza
Eyes: Vanity Eyes in Clarity color by IKON
Hands: By Slink
Nails: By Flair
Dress including arm bands: Carmen Striped Dress by Little Petits Details
Shoes: Lauren d'Orsay in Black by GOS
Bag: Cristal Clutch in Lilac by BeloD
Necklace and Earrings: Tefutefu in Rainbow colors by Mandala
Ring: Square Ruby Ring by Donna Flora
Bangle: Takara bangle in Rich Purple by Mandala

No comments:

Post a Comment