Thursday, January 7, 2010

Chalice In Wonderland - Anyone for Pacadi??

Just as well I'm patient!  Well sometimes.  Oh ok rarely then.  Tonight SL ran like a three legged horse and wouldn't it have to happen just when I was kindly sent some clothes to blog?  As this happens infrequently, I really wanted to get it done quickly so once in my blogging life I wasn't coming past the post in last place.  Oh well...I'm most likely breaking the blogger's code once again to try not to blog the same things at once.  Can you just pretend you've never seen this please...just once?

Logging on tonight, a lovely surprise awaited me in the form of some lingerie and a belt from designer Lotta Shelman of Pacadi.  I'll be honest, I hadn't heard of this line before but popping on the panties and bra, I was really impressed with the set.  An accompanying notecard from  Anette Bernard, Director of Marketing for Pacadi explained " We are pleased to announce our new lingerie line...Euphoria....so sexy....but sorta kinky!!"  I decided to take some snaps in the shop and found lots of lovely items there.  I believe I saw three different Pacadi shops selling eyes, skins, hair, clothes, jewelery and some stuff for dudes.  I really liked it and decided to purchase the Firenzie top to go with the belt that was sent.  Lotta displays nearly all of her wares on clothes racks....oh bliss, bliss, bliss.

The lingerie shop is still under construction but lingerie is available from the existing shops.  Let the clothes speak for themselves.  Thank you Lotta...I really like your shops and content.  You'll be seeing me again that's for sure :-)




 


 

The Designers:

Hair: Deena in Anxious Blond by Fri.day
Skin: Belleeza Jesse Sunkiss make up 9
Top: Firenzie top in beige by Pacadi
Belt: Mairey leather belt by Pacadi
Pants: Knickerbockers in brown by Muism
Shoes: Shanti Nude by Maitreya Gold
Jewellery: Necklace, Earrings and Bracelets by JCNY - Soho Hardwood.






 





No comments:

Post a Comment