Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Chalice In Wonderland: GLAM AFFAIR - Fresh And Fabulous

I admit I don't need much of an excuse to go check out new things in SL and this evening was no exception.  Having been sent the new Leona skins from Ms Aida Ewing of Glam Affair, I hopped on the hover-bike and headed over for a first hand look.  To say I was impressed is an understatement of mammoth proportions.  It is beautiful.  Soft sandstone, lots of glass, nooks for resting and admiring your purchases, Glam Affair is a class act.  It's sprawling but easy to navigate due to the court yard style build.  

Inside it just get's better.  Lots of room to wander and it has a flow through feel walking into each section.  Clothes, lingerie, skins and so much more unfold as you walk the rooms.  Aida I take my hat off to you for creating a superb place to shop, meet friends and hang out.  It has an indoor/outdoor bar/cafe area that is so realistic I think I've seen it in RL.

Here are just a few snappies of Glam Affair with me in of course.  I'm like a kid with a karaoke mike when it comes to taking pics in SL...I never give it up.  Get there as soon as you can.  I'm sure you'll love it too.









No comments:

Post a Comment