Monday, January 25, 2010

Chalice In Wonderland: Presenting Leona Skin from Glam Affair

Why am I so slow at PS?  I would have had these out much sooner if I would quit fumbling around in there.  Regardless, I was sent the new release skins from Glam Affair (formally known as Beauty Avatar).  Love the name Glam Affair...it's frou frou me.

I really do love the skins from Ms Aida Ewing, the creator.  Lots of wonderful make ups, both vibrant and soft.  Take a look and see for yourself.  I love the shading and I'm particularly partial to the Natural tone.  Excellent, excellent job and I can see this is going to be a favorite of mine and I'm sure many others.

Don't I look gorgeous???  No don't answer that.  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.




Shown in Natural.




Pale, Natural and Tan "The Leona"

 




Head on down to Glam Affair where a giftie awaits you.  Woo Hoo another awesome skin to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment