Saturday, February 20, 2010

Chalice In Wonderland: House Of Fox Rocks.

You know, I get a big thrill when a designer sends me something to consider blogging as I take it that they feel I might do justice to the fruits of their labor.  Last night was one such time when I clapped my hands and went 'Ooooooo'.  I was in the middle of an SOS question in a group when along came some treasures from Fashionboi Landar, the owner/designer of House of Fox.  When said emergency was over, I threw on the contents of my newly acquired folders and jumped for joy.  These are my kind of clothes.  This is taken from Fashionboi's profile because who can explain a label better than the designers themselves?

"House of Fox offers both Avant Garde and Casual clothing. Our style of clothing are mostly in the greyscale. You will not find anyone other like us both our fashion sense and our vision of the modern woman".

I TP'd over to the store today and found some amazing pieces for those who like their fashion edgy, strong, unconventional and making a statement without fluff or flounce.  This is not for the frou frou woman but a woman who not only pays for her own dinner, she buys yours as well.  Here Chalice is wearing 'Antoinette Ram' and she's just as likely to kick you in the gargoyles than give you a passionate kiss.  Worn with the House of Fox Magdalena Couture Face skin, I love the result.  The Couture and Natural skins are the cherry on the top of these monochrome delights and while not everyone might wear them for everyday SLiving (although you sure could), they certainly create an impact on the fashion stage.

More to come from House of Fox.




Skin:  Magdalena Couture Face from House of Fox
Hair:  Magdelena Black Hair Base and Ponytail from House of Fox
Head accessory:  Ram Horns from Antoinette Ram by House of Fox
Lashes: Bedroom by Cake  
Eyes:  Monni Heaven by Boingo 
Gloves: Aya V black fur gloves by Ateilier
Dress: Antoinette Ram by House of Fox
Shoes: Red Lotto Boots from Acid & Mala Creations
Necklace:  Black Diamond Trinity by Artsy Mirabeau at Digital Knickers
Earrings:  Black Window from Rara Avis (free gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment