Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Chalice In Wonderland: Spring Into Spring With Sascha's New Ra Ra Outfit

Ms Sascha Frangilli from Sascha's Designs asked me if I would be interested in bringing some Spring to the feeds with her new season outfit called Ra Ra. 

While I've been melting my make up off down under, I thought why not share some sun and warmth wearing Ra Ra for a tantalizing taste of what's to come for you guys up North.  Colors to lift the spirit, barely there textures and some of my favorite retro sunnies all fuse together to create Spring time fun.  Ra Ra comes in Summer Blue, Pink, Yellow, Purple and Blue.  As usual, spoiled for choice, you have 4 skirt options per color.  Brighten up your beach in Ra Ra.

Grab a taxi to Sascha's Designs and kick Winter in the butt.


No comments:

Post a Comment