Monday, February 22, 2010

Chalice in Wonderland: Stitch by Stitch Funny Bunny

Sometimes out of the blue, Sevenstar Amat, designer extraordinaire of Stitch by Stitch will send me wonderful treats she has been working on and whatever I'm doing, I can't wait to pop them on.  The day she sent me the penis hat I was out shopping and nearly spat my drink across the room when it finally rezzed.  I thought it was a Carmen Miranda type hat with banana's atop until the thing became visible.  Its the most favorite thing I own but out in the middle of a shopping sim surrounded by people, it felt like a beacon saying 'look at my lovely collection of penis' on my head'.  So these days, I grab a quiet corner just in case because Seven's creativity knows no bounds. 

What I received this time was the La Boite Bunny Hat.  She knows I love hats and this little gem is no exception.  As usual, she doesn't stop there.  Along came her new release Sammy dress, a profusion of red, black and gray material with polka dots.  The outfit can be worn with the cute shorts or prim skirt.  Either way, it's a stunner.  Her La Boite Message Beads necklace was the perfect accompaniment and once again, I was fashion heaven Stitch by Stitch style.

Please go check out her store.  Seven just never stops and just being in her shop is an uplifting experience. 

So without further ado, here's Sammy.  Click the pics for a larger more detailed view.



Skin: Ife Light skin - Heart from LeLutka (free gift from Heartless shopping sim)
Hair: Hair 64 in White by W&Y 
Eyes: Expressive Eyes in Gray by Nany Merlin 
Dress: Sammy from Stitch by Stitch 
Hat: La Boite Bunny Hat from Stitch by Stitch 
Beads: My Message Beads from Stitch by Stitch 
Nails: Red by Petite Ange 
Earrings: Berlioz in Silver by DeLa 
Shoes: Fairy Rose in Red by L+R+W
Location: The Mother Road

No comments:

Post a Comment