Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Don't Judge Until You've Walked In My Shoes



Serious title eh? /me cackles wickedly.

This is the last of my lovely bundle of goodies from my new favorite clothes shop, Lurani. These shoes called Rediaie are a fun little laced bootie with geometric design incorporating black, pastel pink, mint and blue hues. I really love the sculpted shape and break-a-leg high heels. Of course I couldn't resist giving it the Chalice treatment with some OTT pink socks with lace trim and to bring out my Donna Flora Secret dress for a second airing.



I found this lovely place called Cap Estel and posed by the sea on a picnic rug thoughtfully placed there by the creator. I'm really enjoying finding new places to incorporate in my blog. I like the idea of photographing fashion within SL rather than green screening and then imposing my pic on a background. This way I get to show off all the beauty...both in the clothes, accessories and the talents of sim designers.



When I don't think anyone reads this blog, sometimes I get lovely messages in-world that make me inspired all over again. TY you.

Anyway I'm giving Plurk another go so would love you to friend me. I'm a shocking friend really but I will try to extend myself beyond this blog.

What I'm Wearing -
Skin: Elle Fair in Make Up 4 by Belleza
Hair: Veruca 2 in Swedish by Truth
Eyes: Expressive Eyes in Grey by Nany Merlin
Dress: Secret by Donna Flora
Shoes: Rediaie by Lurani
Necklace: Hannya in Black by Mandala
Hair piece: Maude The Mod from Split Pea
Earrings: Chloe Dimension earrings created by Kieran Debevec
Socks: Pink Eyelet Lace socks by House of Nyla

No comments:

Post a Comment