Sunday, May 16, 2010

Have You Seen Lurani? You Really Must.



I'm really excited by this label. Lurani is the sista brand to House Of Fox and is founded by Gisele Mubble. She sent me some pieces and I was inspired. When I tp'd to the store, I found some fantastic designs that were colorful, rich in texture and well put together. I spied some gold pants that I don't think you will have seen before...very fancy smancy.

I am wearing Dare, a three piece set of pants, top and ruffled skirt. Gisele sent me some circus leggings that compliment perfectly. I wanted some color so chose the Knitted Hat and Tory Belt from LeLutka in the color Thistle. I popped on my favorite fur trimmed gloves and Maitreya boots to finish off and we now have something a little quirky and definitely unique. With all this going on I chose a simple Elfin style do from Vanity Hair. Click the pics for a more detailed view.





I took these pics at LeLutka. I spotted an empty display window and clicked inside. I was thinking of standing there to trick everyone into thinking I was a dummy but really, people already know this.

Lurani is my kind of shop and I will definitely be a repeat customer. I will blog the rest of the other pieces soon. I love your designs Gisele.  Congrats on a wonderful product.

Hair: Scientist in Pale from Vanity Hair
Skin: Eclat in Pale Make Up # 5 by LeLutka
Eyes: Expressive Eyes by Nany Merlin
Dress (top/pants/skirt): Dare from Lurani
Tights: Circus Tights by Lurani
Belt: Tory in Thistle by LeLutka
Hat: Knitted Hat in Thistle by LeLutka
Shoes: Soho Boots in Black by Maitreya
Gloves: Aya V Fur Gloves designed by aya Huldschinsky
Earrings: Dianni by DeLa

No comments:

Post a Comment