Sunday, May 9, 2010

LeLutka Lunacy - I Want To Beat You All Off With A Stick


Chalice is getting antsy. Ms Minnu's new Lola skin is due for release on Wednesday and Chalice is dreaming up ways to keep you all away so she can have it all to herself. What a minx that Chalice is. I've seen it on the feeds and in particular, on Ms SerinaJane Loon from the SL A Porter blog who looks simply divine. This skin would have Chalice written all over it if it wasn't called 'Lola'. I'm in love already and just know that Lola and Chalice will become firm friends. Congrats Minnu on what looks to be your crème de la crème of skins to date.

To be honest, I didn't read that bit about the Wednesday release on SL A Porter and TP'd to LeLutka like a rocket to snap them up. I tore the skin department apart with my eyes but couldn't find any sign of it. I re-read Serina's piece and there it was...WEDNESDAY RELEASE. I was so upset I had to turn on my crying animation. Feeling in a LeLutka state of mind, I went for a walk and spied the Ultra range where I found this dress. Called Dvina in Nude, I was struck by it's simplicity, timeless appeal and utter elegance of the cut.

So my darlings, in honor of Ms Palin's contribution to SL fashion and my admiration of her label, I put together this outfit which is my interpretation of the LeLutka Woman.





I do ask between now and Wednesday, if you see me camping outside the store, that you make an orderly line behind me and don't try to queue jump. I have a cattle prod and I WILL USE IT.

I've never been so excited by a release of anything like I am with these skins.  

The Look:

Skin: Eclat in Pale Make Up #5 by LeLutka
Hair: Eclat blond hair base with hair attachment #1 by LeLutka
Eyes: Expressive Eyes in Big Grey by Nany Merlin
Lashes: Photolashes by LeLutka
Nails: Gold from Natural Real Color pack by J's
Dress: Dvina gown in Nude by LeLukta (Ultra line)
Shoes: Saffron Pumps in Soft Tan by LeLutka
Hat: Cecily Art Deco Hat by Elegance Hats
Earrings/Necklace: Grey Heart from Crystal Line

No comments:

Post a Comment