Friday, June 25, 2010

Fox In The House.



I'm always tickled to receive a package from Fashionboi Landar of House of Fox because I always know I'm in for a treat. I wasn't disappointed when I hastily whipped on the contents to find this razor sharp number called Couture in Black that included a hat and huge diamante crusted earrings. What I always appreciate with Ms Landar's creations is the fact that she makes skins as dramatic and intense as her clothing line so you can really go to town and let your inner Ga Ga out to play.

I couldn't resist showing off my golden booteh's from Bax too. These boots are fab, fab, fab.  Look at the details - skilled shading and realistic leather folds around the lower boot.  Brilliant.






Ze Look

Skin & hair base: Lara (Make Up #2) Light hair base by House of Fox
Eyes: Expressive Eyes in Big Grey by Nany Merlin
Dress/Hat/Gloves/Earrings: Couture In Black by House of Fox
Stockings and garter: From Barbee (store no long open) - designed by natsu Serevi.
Shoes: Prestige Boots in Gold by Bax Coen
Necklaces: Exotic necklace by Tik Tok
Location: The Wastelands

No comments:

Post a Comment