Thursday, June 10, 2010

Inaya Skins....You Simply MUST Try Them




I just can't say this any plainer. If you do nothing when you log in, TP to Inaya Skins and try on the demo's. You absolutely must. I was contacted by Sandro Fratica in-world asking if I would be interested in featuring these new skins in my blog. Sandro is co-owner along with skin designer, Naalyeh Raleigh. I visited their store and Sandro kindly handed me a blogger package containing these new skins that had only days ago been released.

People...OMG. I am in love...LOVE I tell you and I want to share it. Only you know if you love a skin when you try it on but please, do yourself a little favor and just see if you love them as much as I do.

In my rush to get this post out, I haven't had time to show all the line but I will finish them off in a day or two. These will just have to tide you over in the meantime. I always struggle with profiling skins in respect to the pictures. I thought this would be the easiest way to show you the full length and face without overdoing it with individual pictures. These were shot in world with no post work in an attempt to give you a fair representation of the skin. If they look this good raw, imagine how they'll look with you all tarted up?



Sandro and Naalyeh you have an amazing line of skins on your hands and I simply can't wait to see it grow and prosper. I just can't express how I love these skins and will be keeping an eagle eye on all of your upcoming releases.

There are hair bases, freckles, teeth and hair attachments for sale but I recommend you just go there and try them all on.

No comments:

Post a Comment