Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hang Your Head In Fame.


I went on a shopping spree the other day and among a lot of other purchases, I found this amazing Gallows hair from Coif. With one eye on the hair, I found some clothing pieces thinking it would make a great look. I rushed home to style and this is what I came up with.


The jacket and boots are simply fabulous from LpD. Brilliant textures and interesting detail. The pants I discovered at NoaR called Leaf. Both designers have created something unique and reek quality.


Check out these amazing prim nails from je suis.  These nails shown in the greens selection are just great and now I'm a convert to prim nails. The jewellery at je suis is unreal too.


Chalice would like to thank:

YSYS for the skin.
Coif for the hair.
[ glow ] for the lashes.
LpD for the jacket and boots.
NoaR for the leggings.
je suis for the nails.
Yorims for the bag.
Untone for the earrings - shop not operating.

No comments:

Post a Comment