Monday, January 17, 2011

Welcome To The Fold.

This casual outfit shows off some clever texturing that gives the illusion of delicate folds, both in the pants from L'Abel and top from The Sea Hole.


I'm always attracted to items that have some unusual elements like draping, folds or the appearance of layers and these pieces certainly fit the bill. I'm wearing the new release Edgy Pumps in Black from the House of Fox.


Just look at that simple yet stunning Arrest Me blouse in Honey Weave from The Sea Hole. In my opinion, very classy. As you probably all know by now, LeLutka has just released some new styles and this is Pam in the tone Sweden. While I'm not too fond of the name, the hair is gorgeous and frames the face beautifully. If I can match the hair to one of my many hair bases, I do like to wear off the face hair with said base as I find it softens the sometimes stark lines on the forehead.


I'm sitting on one of my favorite chairs fit for a diva from Shyayn Lusch of Shag fame. This limited edition chair available a while ago for Valentines Day from the Disco Drama room set always makes me smile.

Skin: LAQ
Hair: LeLutka
Hair Base: Miamai
Top: The Sea Hole
Pants: Bibbi from L'Abel
Jewellery: Ecclectica
Shoes: House of Fox Edgy Pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment