Thursday, January 27, 2011

There's Something About Agnes.


If you haven't left Orientation Island yet, I forgive you for not knowing Agnes Finney's clothing label, My Precious. Anyone who has a modicum of interest in SL fashion will know the amazing brand that Agnes has created. Apart from the uber huge success of My Precious Queen competition run annually, Agnes' designs have graced the biggest and the best. Imagine my delight when Ms Finney inquired if I, lil' ole me, would be interested in blogging her Rosaline gown in all three colors. The ink wasn't dry when I returned the note card and sure enough, three Rosaline dresses were delivered toute de suite.

Gorgeous, amazing, stunning...I could go on all day but lets allow the dress to do the talking shall we?


Noir.
Hair: Opening Gift by YunA
Clutch: Camelia Pochette by Baiastice
Necklace, Earrings & Brooch in hair:  Flourish Gold by Eclectica (new release)
Background design: Chalice Carling


Blanc.
Hair Base and Hair: Tiffany's in Essence by Vanity Hair
Skin: Sofia by Glam Affair
Make Up Layer: Glam Affair
Flowers: Evocative Weddings - Lapointe and Bastchild
Necklace and Earrings: Couture Pearl Necklace and Earrings from House of Fox (tinted white)
Background design: Chalice Carling


Noir et blanc.
Hair Base and Hair: Lulah by Vanity Hair
Skin: Leona by Glam Affair
Face Tattoo: By Glam Affair
Monocle: Pearl Monocle from MH
Earrings: Mega from glow studio
Background Design: Chalice Carling

If you enter SL for a bit of fashion fantasy then her gowns, hair and hats will thrill you to the bone. Just don't blame me if you end up in a couture conundrum wondering which one to buy. Seriously beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment