Monday, June 13, 2011

Bare Sensual - A Happy Skin Story.


I know this green print dress from MichaMi, guest designer at The Dressing Room last week, has been on the feeds a bit but I loved it so much I had to join in too.

My post today was born from the thrill one feels when you find a new skin that you pop on and fall in love with. My thrill is always heightened when the skin is sent to me to blog or I purchase it really cheaply. I fist pump and delight in the fact that while we have our big kahuna skin barons that charge big prices, we also have a wealth of talented skin designers plugging away with amazing results. This Midnight skin from Bare Sensual found it's way in my inventory as a blogger gift with little information in the folder about the new release but a challenge to bloggers to bring them to life. The Midnight skin was my absolute favorite...retro, strong yet soft and photographs like a dream. Bare Sensual has a huge variety of skins and at such reasonable prices too. For the uninitiated, seriously, go look.

The shoes I'm wearing are called Fame Pumps from LeLutka shown here in black. You can wear just the shoes or accessorize with plain or striped knit leg warmers with color change script. The bag, a leather and wood tote in olive from +plus is a gift so go grab it before the gift horse closes its mouth.


Credit:
Skin: Midnight by Bare Sensual.
Hair base and attachment: Puka in Essence from Vanity Hair.
Eyes: Dazzling Misty Eyes by LAQ.
Lashes: Innocent lashes (smooth) by glow studio.
Dress: Green Print Dress by MichaMi.
Shoes: Fame Pumps by LeLutka.
Bag: Gift from +plus.
Earrings: Make by Brinks Lemmon (LulaLe) - no longer available.
Necklaces: Exotic by Natural Beauty (Miah McAuley).

No comments:

Post a Comment