Monday, June 27, 2011

Tweed And Plaid Old Chap.


As a blogger and a member of the odd blogger group, items find their way into my inventory and if I had all day to devote to blogging, I may just about get through them all. The reality is that I struggle to get out four to five posts a week and to make sure it doesn't become a chore, I go through my folders looking for things that interest me on any given day. I came across these fabo baggy pants from Right called Ashleen in Khaki. The folder contained a couple of tops and great hat but I like to see what I come up with from different sources so used only the pants to build around.


I remembered this great shirt and vest I found at Young Urban ages ago and wanted to bring another pattern into the mix. I just couldn't go past Maitreya's Moxie heels with short and over the knee socks of various color combinations. I really like this multifarious look incorporating tweed and plaid. Perhaps it's not in the fashion rules but hey, rules are made to be broken. By the way, poses are from Miamai. There's a 50% sale you know. Run, run.


The look:
Hair: Uma hair in Natural Blond from Maitreya
Skin: Elena in Pale tone from LAQ
Eyeshadow tattoo: XGen Lash and Eyeliner in Yellow from Miamai
Top: Test Match Vest by Young Urban
Pants and bag: Ashleen Baggy pants in Khaki by Right
Shoes: Moxie Heels by Maitreya Gold
Earrings: Tassel earrings from Chantkare
Eyes: Light Blue from WAP
Poses: From Miamai

No comments:

Post a Comment