Friday, June 3, 2011

BoHo HoBo Supports Afghani Women and Children - Part Deux


Here is the second part of my homage to BoHo HoBo. In my previous post - here, I explained that all sales of BoHo HoBo items goes to RAWA (the Revolutionary Association of the Women of Afghanistan) to fund worthy projects to improve the lives of women and children in Afghanistan.

BoHo HoBo's designer, Trill Zapatero, has created a fabulous set here comprising of silk tank top, denim skirt, strappy sandals and earrings. The details are wonderful such as the frayed skirt hem and the colors are so vibrant and well, Boho.


I am seriously in love with this label and am so grateful that Trill sent me a selection of her pieces to enjoy.

Here I'm also wearing another release from Miah McAuley's skin line Natural Beauty. Called Monica, its a stunner.


Ze Look:

Skin: Monica in Pale tone from Natural Beauty.
Hair: Backstage in Teen Blond by Vanity Hair.
Eyeliner Tattoo: Les Makeups Eyeliner from Miamai.
Top and Skirt: From BoHo HoBo.
Shoes: From BoHo HoBo.
Earrings: From BoHo HoBo.
Bag: Everyday Purse in Yellow Gold from So Many Styles.
Necklace: Big Bead Techno Necklace from So Many Styles.

I am not happy with SL at the moment. I keep crashing when I use shadows and I'm just about ready to smack out a Linden. It has taken me three goes to try to capture my last outfit and I still haven't got it done. Seriously dudes. Please do SOMETHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment