Saturday, October 29, 2011

Casually Cute.


As I put this post together, I'm enjoying a glass (or two) of 2007 Shiraz from Wyndham Estate in New South Wales.  Gorgeous drop and those first waves of chillaxation are enveloping me like a mohair rug on a cold night.  Please excuse any typo's but blame the wine makers at Wyndham for it.

 I've put together a cute casual today built around the terrific little jeweled cashmere jumper from Fishy Strawberry in the most delightful shade of blue. 


I hit the grid running in my quest to accessorize.  Well as fast as my new Barletta heels from Similar Footwear would allow because these are seriously high  Totally gorgeous shoes and I'm falling more in love with this label with every pair I buy.


I found these denim shorts at Gizza Creations and paired them with the Fishy Strawberry lace cycling pants that I purchased recently.  I stopped by Modern Gypsy for a look at their bag collection and snaffled this Pop Culture bag with the sparkling image of Annie Lennox. There's a great selection of bags so if you're want something different, Modern Gypsy is a must see.


I'm also loving the recent Truth hair releases and Marielle is no exception.  I revisited my LeLutka stock of skins and opted for the Lola range in pale worn with the metallic blue lip tattoo and the huge Lola lashes that accompany the skin.  To top off I'm wearing my Pixel Mode prim nails and Steel Envelope necklace from Piddle.  Click the shop names for links.

While in Oz we don't celebrate Halloween in a big way, I did remember to buy some chocolates for any ghosts, ghouls or goblin's that may grace my door step on Monday evening. Only thing is, can I keep my husband away from the lolly jar until then?  Gotta go...I hear rattling in the kitchen.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment