Monday, October 31, 2011

I Got Horsey Shorts For The Melbourne Cup.


It's Melbourne Cup today in Melbourne and that means a public holiday.  I love the fact that I live in a country that stops for a horse race and looks good doing it.

I got me some silky shorts with horses running across them from Emery.  They're very cute and I love the color combo of grey and peach.  Emery has a fantastic array of outfits and caters to a variety of styles and tastes.  Likewise,  Boom is a one stop shop of fabulous styles and the My Milkshake Tied Tank in grey is a versatile piece that should get lots of wear. 


I kept the grey theme going with the Lellani corsage from LaGyo (color change), clutch bag from Cashmere and Astra Wedges from Tee*fy

Stylish watches are something I'm always on the look out for in SL and I found the Vivoldi watch in black at Cashmere.  Really lovely fit.  I sifted through my jewelery box and found the Love Dog Tag from Lucifer's Heart and my Moria ring from Morantique Lush.

 The blond locks are from LeLutka (Jolie), skin from Glam Affair (Jadis 2), eyes from Fashism, and nails are from Pixel Mode.

Chalice opted to stay out of the Birdcage this year and instead will enjoy all the fun in the car park with her horsey shorts, Dr Dree and glass(es) of Krug champagne.

Run your mouse over the store names for a link.

No comments:

Post a Comment