Monday, October 17, 2011

Let's Twist Again.


Crack open the Twister, Cha Cha's found the most adorable retro bikini from Kid Asia.  I loved it in the store and it looks even better worn.  I do have a thang for retro swimwear and this little number is right down my bowling alley. 

Aida Oxygen  from Aushka & Co. Poses sent me a lovely note and some wonderful poses from her last release, one of which is shown above.  Thank you ever so much Aida.  I LOVE your poses and will be using them a lot in my posts so please keep your eye out when I credit them in future.  Trying out new poses always makes me happy because when you think of it, they are so integral to our avatar when photographing fashion and good poses bring us all to life.






I picked up this Twister set a while ago from croire knowing it would come in handy for a shoot someday. 

Stuff:
Hair, Hair Base and Skin:  LAQ.
Eyes Shadow: Eye Pops from cheLLe.
Bikini: Kid Asia.
Shoes: Nardcotix.
Earrings: Centro Pallini.
Twister: croire.
Pose: (first shot) from Aushka & Co. Poses.

No comments:

Post a Comment