Saturday, June 1, 2013

Stairway To Somewhere.


I think Chalice is the picture of femininity which florals seems to bring out in women.  Subjective I know, but that's what I always think of when I see soft floral colors with flower adorned hair.

I found this dress on my travels at Leri Miles Designs and thought the color was eye catching and the epitome of all that is beautiful about spring.  Again, I scoured all my favorite haunts to find jewellery I was happy with.  I seriously labour with jewellery for some reason but I do find it important to feel right about the jewellery I pick.

 
I headed up the long stairway to see what was at the top and this was no mean feat in my new Gos Grace heels.


Half way up I stopped for a shot.  I love these bangles from C'est la vie that come in a set.  My bag is another color choice from the fat pack of Croire 'Chic Chain Clutches'.  I love the size of it and the hardware is delicate.


I'm wearing Diva hair called 'Diva 2' complete with flowers which was a 30,000 group member celebration gift that is still available at the store if you join the group.  I love the sweet 'Sakura' necklace from Bliensen and MaiTai.  After walking up all these stairs, let me tell you I was ready for a Mai Tai.

In closing, I need more Plurk friends so if you need another one, FRIEND ME?  To be honest, I can't work out how to find SL people to send a friend request...yes, I know, I'm challenged.

YEAH YEAH, THE CREDITS:


Hair: From Diva - 30,000 celebration group gift
Skin: Cleo in Europa (make up #2) from Glam Affair
Eyes: Deep Sky Mesh Eyes in London Fog Shadow color by Mayfly
Hands: Slink
Nails: From Flair
Dress: Talia Poppy from Leri Miles Designs
Bag: Chic Chain Clutch (Color 8) by Croire (on Marketplace)
Shoes: Grace Sandals in Pink by Gos
Bracelets: From C'est la vie
Rings: Anuttra Rings by Mandala
Necklace: Sakura Necklace by Bliensen and MaiTai
Earrings: Urvi Colored Earrings from Zaara
Location: Neva River

No comments:

Post a Comment