Friday, June 28, 2013

Stunned Mullet.


Today I tip my free Summer Hat from Dollle hoping you are all well and safe.

I've put together an outfit that started when I purchased this 'Mullet Top' in Salmon from Auxiliary.  To be honest, while I loved the top and the minty Aztec lining, it took me ages to think how to style it.  I thought I would use the lining in the top as my inspiration for the pants so went a hunting looking for just the right cut and hue.  I knew that mesh pants would probably not work because they might poke through but found these non-mesh pants with prim bell bottoms at Mimikri called 'Felice' in the color camouflage.  I raced home to try them on and it was then I knew I had my outfit.  The pants are ever so smart and tailored.


I had a blast accessorizing this one which is probably my favorite thing to do once the basics are assembled.  I hung loose at Je Suis and purchased the Asymetrique bangles and earrings in the brown tones.  My necklace was a new purchase from Malt called 'Fashion Gilli Bead Necklace'.


I have to say my purchase of the fat pack of the Chic Chain Clutch from Croire has been one of my most used items.  You can purchase them at the Croire store on Marketplace.  The colors and designs in the fat pack are so varied and unusual, I just can't go past them in many of my SLooks.  The shoes from Kungler's have also had a few encores such is the unusual color that you don't see around everyday...they are a great accent with tangerine and salmon colored clothing.


This hair base and attachment pony tail are from LAQ.  They are oldies but most definitely goodies and to be absolutely honest, think the blond base is the most realistic I've ever seen by far as are the attachments.  So while I love to go shopping for new hair often, my LAQ hair that I purchased quite some time ago remains my favorite.


So here's the look from hat to heel.  Yes, I managed to dodge any bird poo during the shooting of this post.  Not sure if that's good or bad luck.

AND THE LM'S:

Hair base and pony tail attachment: Milky Blond hair base and HB #7 attachment from LAQ
Skin: Cleo in Europa tone (make up #1) from Glam Affair which includes freckles and gloss lip.
Eyeshadow Tattoo: Eyeshadow gift from Little Petits Details
Eyeliner Tattoo: Strong Black Kajal by Little Petits Details
Eyes: Acute Mesh Eyes in Blue by Crash Republic
Hands: Slink
Nails: Rich Colors Avatar Enhancement Nails by Orc. Inc.
Top: Mullet Top in Salmon color by Auxiliary
Pants: Felice Leather Pants (non mesh with prim leg attachments) in Camouflage by Mimikri
Hat: Summer Sun Hat (Gift) from Dollle
Shoes: Morgana Pumps in Coral color by Kunglers
Bag: Chic Chain Clutch (#2) by Croire at Marketplace
Bangles and earrings: Asymetrique in Browns by Je Suis
Ring:  Eleween Ring 11 by Manna
Necklace: Fashion Gilli Bead Necklace by Malt
Location:  The Celestial Realm at The Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment