Friday, June 21, 2013

Three First Dates.

All the beautiful dresses in this post are from Sascha's Designs.  There are just so many combinations you can utilize with each dress and here are my interpretations.  Thank you Sascha.  Simply said, you make us all creatures of beauty.  You are the designer of diva's.


AVERIL BLUE


YINYANG WHITE


LAYLA RED

I have credited the designers of my accessories below.

I've been feeling a bit ho hum again lately and this has been reflected in the reduced number of blog posts I usually do.  I've got so many things to blog but my blog-ivation has been low and I hate it when that happens.  If you find it, please send it to me...I'll gladly pay for postage.

In Rl I  purchased a new TV in white.  In the US, Europe and the UK they appear to be readily available but for some reason here in lil ol Oz, they're a bit like like hens teeth.  But I found myself one for my bedroom and had it mounted on the wall.  Bed time has become such fun...yeah I know, how pathetic that it takes a TV to fill my bedroom with color, movement and sound.

I'm very sad to hear that Bliss Couture is closing its doors after such an amazing contribution to SL fashion over so many years. I start worrying for us fashionista's when design houses of this caliber start saying good bye.  I do wish Amuety the best of luck and thank her for the beauty she inspired.

Oh and I had an impulse purchase yesterday in RL.   Walking down the street of my local town and found a tattoo parlor that had just opened that day.  Needless to say I was the first customer and found myself wearing a divine twig of pink cherry blossoms on my wrist.  Its perty.

PIC 1
Hair: Carter Bleach Blond from Unorthodox
Skin: Amberly Petal edition skin from Glam Affair
Hair piece: LaGyo
Eyes: Eternal Eyes in Ice by IKON
Necklace and Earrings: Soul in Blue by Mandala
Hands: Slink
Nails: Flair
Rings: Motsumame by Mandala

PIC 2
Hair: Black and Blond Waves by Unorthodox
Headband. By PaperCouture
Skin: Amberly Petal edition skin from Glam Affair
Eyeshadow: Femme Fatale Eyeshadow designed by Divinna Ansar
Eyes: Deep Sky Mesh Eye in Twilight Sea by Mayfly
Bracelets and Earrings: Omochi Bracelets in Silver by Mandala
Shoes: Grace Sandals by GOS
Hands: Slink
Nails: Flair

PIC 3
Hair: Carter Hair in Ginger by Unorthodox
Hair Flowers: By LaGyo
Skin: Amberly Petal edition skin from Glam Affair
Eyes: Deep Sky Mesh Eye in Deepening Spring by Mayfly
Earrings: Eurydike Earrings by Bliensen and MaiTai
Necklace: Jewelled Love necklace by Maxi Gossamer
Bag: Red Clutch with Wrist Chain by Muism
Rings: I'm Your Present Red Ring Bows by Glow Studio
Hands: Slink
Nails: Flair

No comments:

Post a Comment