Friday, April 23, 2010

Check Out My Cock Swan.



Here I am in my guest bedroom at home. My NotSoBad Dubai house is my favorite place to be in SL and I try to spend time in each of the rooms appreciating the craftwosmanship of this build. The second bedroom actually has color changing walls and today I chose brown to match my outfit.  I actually fitted out a bathroom in this bedroom as quite frankly, no house is a home without a bathroom.  Unfortunately I didn't pop in my toilet suite so I guess I'll just have to use the shower...ewwwwwwwwwwwww.  Chalice said that, not me.

Here's another mash up of some of my favorite things built around the quirky Cock Swan necklace from Creamshop.  It's actually a real fav of mine as I love swans and I love c......ahem never mind.









I think what I love most about these shots is the interplay of stunning textures from the pants to the boots to the bedlinen, walls and floor boards. I remember I used to hate brown as a kid but thank god I grew up and began to appreciate the earthy, organic specialness of this color.

Here's the complete list of what Chalice is wearing:
Skin: Elle in Pale Make Up #16 by Belleza
Hair: Veruca 2 in Swedish tone by Truth
Eyes: Expressive Eyes in Big Green #4 by Nany Merlin
Lashes: Smuggle by Ema's Secret
Top: Peek Back Mini (undershirt and underpants layer) from (paper.doll) ZombiPopCorn Hunt giftie
Pants: Brown Knickerbockers from Muism
Belt: Embossed Wide Belt in Black by Coco
Watch: Flight Compass Wristlet from Indyra Originals
Earrings: Timeless Hoop Earrings from EnCore (no longer available)
Necklace: Cock Swan Necklace by Creamshop
Socks: Brown Slouch Socks from Maitreya
Boots: Bloom Boots in Brown by Maitreya

2 comments:

  1. The post title made me LOL. This necklace if fab - I can't believe I missed this one. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks my love :-))) Yeah I think that necklace is very clever. When you get close, there's all sorts of details. hugs

    ReplyDelete