Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I'm A Lady Goddamn It.



I wanted to show you a couple of jewelery items from upcoming designer Miah McAuley (Tik Tok) and to advise she is part of the Alternative Fair that commences on 22nd of April.



I don't know Miah but we have spoken in IM and I just love her genuine and earnest attempts to make a success of Tik Tok so the least I can do is give a shout out about her when I can. It's heartening to see various bloggers reviewing her new release skin, Lola, but I thought I would wear her jewelery pieces and start from there building an outfit. I must say I really like this look. It's  simple but elegant IMO and something I would definitely wear in RL. The necklace and earrings are called Magic and the piece placed on the derriere is called Damn Hot Gemstone Body Art. Ever so cute.

I found a review copy sent to me by the amazing Sascha Frangilli from Sascha's Designs, a versatile little number called ZieZo with various skirt options and a huge variety of colors.  God knows where Sascha gets her inspiration and she designs so many items that I can't imagine how she comes up with names....Chalice, Chalice, Chalice if you ever run out.




Chalice is definitely a blond. I do try other colors but they just don't look right on this face that seems made for blond hair. While sometimes I think she is kind of boring looking, it's how I identify myself in SL and have now given up trying to find that unique look that everyone seems to want. Anyway here are the rest of the pics and take a look at my bum signage.









The Designers:
Hair: Mila in Swedish from Truth
Skin: Elle in Fair by Belleza (group gift)
Eyes: Expressive Eyes in Blue #4 by Nany Merlin
Dress and Gloves: ZieZo in black by Sascha's Designs (work with Empire Skirt)
Necklace and Earrings: Magic in Black by Miah McAuley from Tik Tok
Bodyart on derriere: Damn Hot by Miah McAuley from Tik Tok
Shoes: Salience from Maitreya Gold
Purse: Black Sequin Clutch Purse from Red Rabbit Boutique

Thanks for reading and I'll be back soon with another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment