Monday, April 12, 2010

Mr Tricky's Done It Again....It's An Elle Of A Skin

Due to missing L's in my SLank account, I must be patient and wait until I earn enough to buy the fat pack of Belleza's Elle Fair Skin but the group gift was enough to give me goose bumps.  I and a gazillion other people dropped in to Belleza immediately after the gift skin was distributed and I grabbed the demo to try on in the privacy of my own home.  I really love, love, love this skin.  It's soft and dewy....just how I like it.

As to my missing L's, well they are technically missing but I do know why.  I KEEP BLOODY SPENDING THEM.  That aside, I can't wait to get the fattie in my hot little hands.  Thank you for another wonderful skin Tricky.  I though Belle was da bomb but Elle is just wicked.  Now I think a skin called Chalice would go down a treat...just saying :-)

See those lips Tricky?  They're blowing kisses to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment