Friday, March 8, 2013

Another Lunch With The Ladies.

Another post featuring items from Ladies Who Lunch, a brand I so adore.  The shorts, the mini leather jacket and the shoes are fantastic designs from Faint Paulse who certainly has her finger on the pulse of what we love.

I want to particularly thank Truth Hair (Truth Hawks designer) for consistently furnishing us with brilliant, quality hair.  Standing in his shop the other day, I looked around at row upon row of amazing styles and whenever I buy them, I'm never, ever disappointed.  I swear he'd make a merkin look fabulous. Sorry, I just love that word and from the moment I knew what it was, always try to parlay that into a sentence.





STYLE CARD:

Hair: Dawson in Swedish tone from Truth
Skin: Mila in Pearl tone (make up #1) from LeLutka
Eyes: Eternal eyes in Blue/Gray from IKON
Jacket: Mini Leather Jacket from Ladies Who Lunch
Shorts: Navajo Blanket Shorts from Ladies Who Lunch
Gloves: Fabulous Gloves in Black by Nemesis
Bag: Birger Bag by LeLutka
Necklace: Ibiza Chains by Indyra Originals
Boots: Trooper Boots in Soldier Black from Ladies Who Lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment