Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Living Glam In Liv-Glam.

Here is the other dress that I purchased on a recent shopping trip to LIV-Glam.  Called the 'Ashdene' dress, it is a lovely mix of gold and black with a fine waist belt.  I couldn't help but buy the shoes that I think compliment the dress so well called XiuLan Embellished Platforms also from LIV-Glam.  They are fabulous with a thick ankle strap of gold and silver squares and leather fringe which falls across the foot.  Beautiful work Miss Jones.  I think my new earrings from Indyra Originals called 'Seven' in Burned Gold are perfect too. 

I donned the new release hair called 'Butterfly Effect' from Bizarre Hair worn in the Platinum White tone.

Linden Lab...pick me...pick me.  I want my picture at the front page of the Second Life Official Site.  I know I'm just a bunch of pixels but it would be nice to be the face that says 'hello potential member'. 

Oh and another thing...my visitor counter at the bottom of the page has damn well reset itself back to 0.  I used to love looking at that seeing how many people had visited.




Sorry but SL was shitful tonight and would not provide the 'picks' option in the various designers profiles so I was unable to give you LM's to some stores.  I have given URL's to their store on Marketplace instead.  Bad, bad SL.


The Style:
Hair: Butterfly Effect in Platinum White from Bizzare Hair
Skin: Mila in Pearl tone (make up #2) from LeLutka
Eyes: Eternal Eyes in Ice by IKON
Dress: Ashdene by LIV-Glam
Shoes: XiuLan Embellished Platforms by LIV-Glam
Bag: Kelly bag by Septem Essentia  (cannot find LM in designers picks so have given Marketplace URL
Earrings: Seven in Burned Gold by Indyra Originals
Ring: Minerva Ring in Bronze by label mode
Nails: Be Mine by Moon Dance Designs
Shot at Tableau

No comments:

Post a Comment