Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Color Me Happy With A Side Of Whinge


When I saw this dress in So Many Styles (SMS) I just had to blog it.  I love the combination of pink and brown which work so well together.  I so appreciate it when the designers create folds and drape effects on their textures and this dress has it in spades.  I really love SMS because of the diversity of items offered and the quality...I've never been disappointed.




I'm in love with these special edition SoHo Boots from Maitreya.

I'd just like to make a suggestion to designers to help bloggers be able to credit them quickly.  Is it possible that you include your name on individual pieces created so that when one clicks 'item profile', your name appears?  I find that so many times the item states 'unknown' and I have to go sifting though my inventory to bring up a designers profile in order to obtain the LM.  Not having ever made anything in SL but a box, I'm not sure if this is a big deal to do but it sure would make life easier for this blogger. Whinge over now :-)  

THE LOOK:
Hair: Eccentricity in Platinum tone by LaViere
Skin: Mya in Pale tone by Belleza
Eyes: Deep Sky mesh eyes in Twilight Sea from Mayfly
Dress: Lila Art Deco dress by So Many Styles
Bag: Comfy Clutch in Light Brown by So Many Styles
Boots: Special Edition SoHo boots by Maitreya
Bangles: Adele by Indyra Originals
Necklace: Big Native necklace in Pink by So Many Styles
Location: Hazardous

No comments:

Post a Comment