Friday, March 1, 2013

Watch Me Pull A Rabbit Out Of My Hat.

One thing I have noticed since my return to SL is the number of big, BIG boobs that people are opting for on their avi's.  Nothing wrong with boobs by the way, I've got two of them myself.  You can't swing a cat around here without hitting a pair of big banana shaped boobies and it got me wondering why so many bloggers are hopping on the boob wagon.  I really need to revisit my slider because Cha Cha has little pipsqueaks that barely register on the radar.  Good for you I say...lets get em out and wear them with pride.

Today I'm showing you a Graffitiwear dress that is available in the "We're All Mad Here" hunt called the "Alice and Rabbit dress".  Given I'm Chalice In Wonderland I thought it only fitting to pick this dress to blog and also, the designer at Graffitiwear is also named Chalice.  Head on to the Graffitiwear store for hunt details.



Where:
Hair: Wilde in Marilyn color by LeLutka.
Skin: Mila in Pearl tone by LeLutka.
Eyeliner: Liquid Liner in Green by LeLutka.
Eyes: Eternal Eyes in Field by IKON.
Dress: Alice and Rabbit Dress from Graffitiwear.
Necklace: Ibiza Chains by Indyra Originals.
Bag: The Ireben Carryall (color change) by Indyra Originals.
Shoes: Orchid by Kalnins (no longer available).
Nails: Corset by Moon Dance Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment