Friday, March 29, 2013

Don't Worry, Be Hippy


Stuffed after a long day of shopping, Chalice took a seat to rest her feet and her bank balance.  I found these chairs at DownDownDown and they contain 5 different poses.  Quirky eh?


Still in my love affair with brown and different colors, I found this funky little dress at Shine called "Urban Hippie".  I lucked in when I found the cute tote at Auxiliary and hoped it would work.  I like the combination.


I added these tights from Riddle, a belt from Coco and boots from Maitreya.


I didn't make the cut to become a Vero Modero model, but hey, it's failures that makes us try harder.  Congrats go to the successful models.

Style Card

Hair: Lewna by Ploom
Skin: New Romance by Auxiliary
Make Up tattoo's: Cyan Glitter shadow and Just Gloss lips by Blackliquid
Eyes: True Grey by Mayfly
Dress: Urban Hippie by Shine by [ZD] Design
Belt: Wide Belt in Brown by Coco
Bag: Tiny Tote in Cocoa by Auxiliary
Shoes: August Ankle Boots in Dark Grey by Maitreya
Watch: Gloria Watch by Donna Flora
Earrings: Anaya Turquoise Earrings by Zaara
Bangle:Turquoise and Leather Cuff from Willow
Ring: Raga Oyster Ring by Zaara
Nails: Candy Set (Nail Glove) by DownDownDown
Chair Props: DownDownDown

No comments:

Post a Comment