Saturday, April 6, 2013

Hands And Feet, Feet And Hands


I'm thrilled.  With the help of the amazing Siddean Munro from SLINK, my new feet match with the gorgeous Tuli skin I recently purchased.  Wouldn't you know I had the stockings layer on...duh!!  Anyway they are fabulous, wonderful, perfect. If you're contemplating buying the hands and feet, I urge you to go get them.  I couldn't be more happy with how they look.  I honestly say to you, if I can drive them, anyone can.  Look how pretty those hands are.

I've put together a little mix 'n' match outfit wearing my favorite BF Maitreya jeans AGAIN and a lovely floral top from TokiD. 


I found this treasure of a scarf at Mon Tissu along with the red satchel.


Here is another hair style from DeLa called 'Carly'.  I'm loving the bangs and long tussled locks.

STUFF:

Hair: Carly in Blond 1 tone by DeLa
Hands: Casual Hands By Slink
Skin: Zoe in Pearl tone by Tuli
Lip Tattoo: Intense Raspberry for Pearl tone skin from Tuli
Eyes: Eternal Eyes in Pewter color by IKON
Tank: Teal Dotted Double Tank by Caprice
Jacket: Red Flowers Summer Cardigan by TokiD
Jeans and Belt: BF Jeans by Maitreya
Scarf:  Infinity Scarf in Heathered color by Mon Tissu
Bag: Sophmore Satchel in Matted Red color by Mon Tissu
Shoes: Allegre in Red color by Maitreya
Watch and Bracelet: Aurbierre Rolex Watch and ID Bracelet from 7891
Location: Bay City


No comments:

Post a Comment